In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13Th December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), QRM Institue Center S.L. (hereafter the web or site) advises that the personal information you provide will be subject to automated processing , will be kept confidential and will be included in a personal data file duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The collection and processing of personal information have the aim of supporting the contractual relationship established with QRM Institute Center S.L.,as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training, marketing and other activities related to the service.
In cases where QRM Institute Center S.L. appears as responsible for the data processing assumes the obligations set out by LOPD and states that shall only process data according to instructions of the data controller, and shall not use such information for purposes other than those appearing in the contract.
We hereby also inform you that, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11Th July, for Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, QRM Institute Center,S.L. informs that may use the email addresses provided by you to inform you about its commercial new features and various special offers. You hereby expressly consent to QRM Institute Center,S.L. use your email address for this specific purpose. In case of opposing to receive such commercial communications kindly email us. email@example.com stating "UNSUBSCRIBE LOPD" in the subject. Consent shall be understood to have been given unless its revocation is notified to any of the treatments listed above.
Users will be able at any time to exercise their rights under the LOPD of access, rectification, cancelletion and oposition. The exercise of these rights can be performed by the own user by written communication sent to the following address: C/Bisbe Morgades, 45 despacho 9, Vic, 08500, Barcelona; or sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . They can also exercise these rights in the correspondent terms established in the applicable regulation.www.agpd.es
The user will be the solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data facilitated, acting the web site owner in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of providing false data or datat belonging to third parties without prior consent, the web owner reserves the right to immediate destruction of such data in order to protect the interests of the rights holder or holders. QRM Institute Center,S.L. undertakes compliance with its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data and with its duty to store the data confidentially and take all the necessary technical and organizational guarantee for the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access bearing in mind the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all of this being in accordance with the provisions of RD 1720/2007.
The web site has the necessary information security measures in general use to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
1.- Type of processed data / Links to other web pages
2.- Collection and use of information
To improve this Site performance in terms of system performance and usability, as well as supply useful information about our products and services, we collect and store automatically information in your computer's log files. This includes your IP address, browser type, selected language, operating system, Internet service provider and date/time. This information is used on global basis to improve the management of this Site, analyse trends and collect demographic data about our user base. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to improve and optimize the user experience and/or introduce special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services). In case non-personal data is used together with personal data, then will be treated on the whole as Personal Data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small archive) that is stored on your computer by accessing to certain websites, usually containing letters and numbers, sent by the server of our network to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. Cookies enable our website, among other things, to store and recover information about your surfing habits or about your computer and recall its presence by establishing a new connection between your browser and our server. The main purpose of a cookie is to enable our server to show customised web pages able to convert the visit to our web Site in a personal experience tailored to the preferences of the user.
1.- This website uses two types of cookies depending on the time spent on Site:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or features and enable this Site to function correctly.
- Persistent cookies: They promote the user experience (for example, by providing a personalized browsing of the Site). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time, depending on your browser settings. These cookies allow the information to be transferred to the server of this Site. Also known as tracking cookies.
2.- According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow navigation through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, checkout process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: The cookies that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional setting from where you access the service, etc).
- Analysis Cookies: Those that handled either by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For that purpose we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, could be included in this Site from which it is provided the service requested. These cookies store information on your behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display the advertising based on it.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device. Cookies policyI agree